March 24th Meeting Agenda
24 March 2021
12:00pm - 1:30pm
We invite members to make this a recurring meeting in their agenda. Please see the recurring meeting link below. Every month from 12:00-1:30pm on the fourth Wednesday, until June 23, 2021.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 874 0857 5422
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
1. Territorial Acknowledgement
3. Presentation by Marian Anderberg and Maureen Doll from BC Association of Community Response Networks- "It's Not Right: Neighbours, Friends & Family." The presentation is an introduction to a training opportunity available that focuses on defining elder abuse and introducing a tool to assist with starting a conversation with someone who may be experiencing abuse.
4. Anti- stigma video preview and discussion
5. Defining next steps for working group(s)
6. Service provider updates/ announcements
Next meeting: Wednesday April 28, 2021